Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Stamp Reveiw of the Week

Hi All!

I thought that I would do a review of a new stamp that I had recently purchased!



Brand: Hero Arts
Name: K5376 Hydrangea
Type:  Wood Mounted Rubber
Size:   Block Measures 8cm x 9.5cm

Well needless to say as with all Hero Arts products it is flawless!  I stamped it using Memento Black Tuxedo Ink and got a perfect impression first time!  It is the perfect size for making the image the main feature of your card as it will fill up a fair portion of the card front.

I coloured the image with my Copic Markers as shown below......it was an easy image to colour even for a beginner like me as the shaded areas are already marked out for you...you just apply your darkest marker in them!!  I don't think that would be called cheating....would it??





And here is a finished project with the image that I have coloured!




Score:  LOVE IT!!  5/5 Ink Pads!










I hope that you have enjoyed this stamp review, if you have a product that you would like me to road test please let me know!




 

No comments: