Sunday, May 16, 2010

Finishing Off Mode


I have been in finishing off mode the last couple of days, and just thought I would share with you a couple of layouts that I have got around to getting finished!!

Aiden had his first birthday a month ago and I have just finished this layout from when he was born!!  How slack is that.  I had decided that I needed to get his album  a bit more up to date before our next baby arrived in a few weeks time.  I had better get cracking!!


This layout was one of the chllenges from our bootcamp.  The challenge was to use black and white and one other colour.  I am really happy with how this one turned out!!


This layout remained half finished from our National Scrapbooking Day workshop, I can't lie......it really only needed a title and the date being added, but it is now finished!!!


No comments: